When designing our charting and mapping libraries, we made sure that they can be tweaked, bent and customized to meet your needs – both from aesthetics and functionality perspective.
Control every aspect of appearance of chart elements, i.e.:
- Line thickness, transparency, dash length, color, etc.
- Set semi-transparent, gradiented, patterned fills.
- Decorate charts with a selection of built-in and custom bullets.
- Precisely control margins, positions, backgrounds, borders.
- Color, size and rotate text elements.
- Spice up with animations and dynamic updates.
Those are just a few highlights you can do with our libraries, out-of-the-box.
In those cases, when built-in appearance or animation options are not enough, you can go ahead and apply your own CSS styling, like colors, filters and even animations.
Read more about CSS styling options here.
Want to apply a set of settings quickly? Themes is is your friend.
amCharts libraries come with a set of pre-made themes, that you can use to cardinally transform the look of the chart with just a single configuration line.
Customizing and creating your own themes is pretty easy just as well.
Full-fledged HTML in balloons
You can have any HTML, including images, CSS-styled elements and anything else in rollover balloons. This allows presenting a lot more data to your users, than simple text-based balloons.
Generous API and event structure
To customize functionality, the libraries offer a rich API.
- You can also dynamically modify any chart property, including data.
- Dynamic labels and balloon contents can be customized either using configuration options or callback functions.
This allows constructing charting and mapping setups that are well integrated into your web applications, augment them with external custom controls, implement dynamically-changing data visualization, and a lot of other cool things.