Responsive Layout Control with amCharts 4.2
Today we have released amCharts 4.2 which, among other things, includes new responsive layout features. Read all about responsive layout in amCharts 4 in this document.
Another highly requested feature is the ability to export multiple charts at once.
Complete Changelog for versions 4.1.11 – 4.2.0
.Indicates every X label is shown.
- Added JSON example of
chart ( Candlestick json/candlestick-series). New
.May contain a list of references to other
Sprites(e.g. external legend or even
other chart) to attach to exportedimage. More info.
- Experimental responsive features and default rules are now active. More info.
keepTargetHover– will make target element hovered as long as its tooltip
is hovered, good for bullets and map images. New
referenceto element this tooltip is displayed for,if any. New
endLocation– allow setting relative start and end positions of the shape to fill.
labelsOpposite– allows controlling which side of the series to show labels
alignLabels = true
- Accessibility: Default role of the Legend’s item containers was changed to “switch”.
- Hiding or showing an element will now automatically set
isnow set to
- When calculating font size for a word on a
WordCloudchart it now uses smaller side of the series area instead of height.
defaultvalue changed from
pixelsfor better centering of text. Defaultvalue of
. Defaultvalue of
- Label sizing algorithm updated
- Accessibility: Legend’s containers when toggling items were setting
withan array value was duplicating elements.
Working around a bug with Angular’s dead code elimination
issuewith animation when there’s only singledata item.
- Sometimes axis ticks on a chart with a lot of data/series were not positioned properly.
baseInterval = "year"